Friday, January 8, 2016

3 - ply sustainability

A friend told me that her mother insisted that she only use 3 sheets of bathroom tissue after peeing.  I support this practice as it's just one more way to support sustainability.  And using more is just wasteful.  If we all conserve a little we can save thousands of trees.  I've gone a step further with a composting toilet in the Beech House and an outhouse that the boy scouts built last year.  My neighbor calls it the Awesome Outhouse has it's quite colorful.  I'll have to include a picture of it come spring.  

Winter months will find me making a speedy recovery from my second knee transplant (the first was a few months ago).  By spring I hope to be 100% better in every way.  After all, with spring cleaning there's a lot to wipe up.

No comments:

Post a Comment