Thursday, September 18, 2014

Music Jam at the Red Spirit!

 Thanks to everyone who made this such a success!  We had some well-known Michigan musicians singing and playing folk music while the rest of us joined in.  All kinds of instruments in the hands of incredible talent.

The food was memorable, too.  Everyone brought a dish or 2, grilled corn and meat, roasted marshmallows over the campfire with the kids… oh, and did I mention the raffle my good friends Janet and Mark orchestrated?  The kids loved it.




Now that I know how to make it better and my good friends return, we'll expand to bring more joy and music into the world.

Even though the view outside is back to what it was before the event, I still see everyone here enjoying the day and meeting new friends.









No comments:

Post a Comment